LIL L.O.V.E - BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY FEAT MARIAH CAREY & BOW WOW (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO PREMIERE)


Oh wow. Bone Thug's video which features my favourite singer Mariah Carey and rapper Bow Wow has finally premiered and the song as I've always stated is mad hot - and that's only because Mariah is blessing the track with her vocals. The track is taken from Bone Thug's new album Strength and Loyalty and is their 2nd single off the new album. The video was directed by Chris Robinson. Mariah looks absolutely fierce in this video. Mariah's close-knit pal Jermaine Dupri who is closely working with Mariah on her new CD is also in the video as well. The end part with Mariah was hot especially her runs. Loves it! About the new album, Jasmine Dotiwala, who is the writer of British black newspaper The Voice got to hear some of Mariah's new album. In her column, she writes:

I was lucky enough to listen to some of Mariah's new joints for her next album and all I can say is if you thought her last album was the second coming, well, you ain't seen nuthin' yet! [Source]

I love Jasmine because she gets the exclusives before anyone else. I read The Voice just for her spot alone. It would have been nice if she gave track titles though. Mimi is going to have such an explosive comeback later this year and I simply cannot wait for Ms Carey to drop that new album!

Labels: Mariah Carey

0 Comments: