TUESDAY R&B FAB ....

You can call me sad if you want but I'm totally looking forwards to Big Brother 8 when it launches tomorrow night. I've been into BB ever since it first debuted 8 years ago. I'm just fascinated to see people from all walks of life and ages put together in one big social bubble either gelling OR verbally tearing each other apart. There is always some kind of culture clash going on as well as hierarchy-differences too. Some people that participate already come from wealthy backgrounds, and some are a lot less fortunate and are only in it for the money and fame (though it has already been proven that nobody really finds fame on BB other than that gobby loser Jade Goody, but usually, most BB contestants fade away into oblivion including the winners without even sustaining a high-profile celeb-filled career). If I were to do BB I would go only if Jade decided to reappear. That way I could punch her in the mouth and get myself an assault charge in the process. And to me it would be well worth it. As far as superiority is concerned, you get insecure people thinking: "Oh she thinks she's better than me, look how she talks, look at how she dresses" etc, some people are more sheltered, louder than others, confrontational, competitive whilst other groups in the house are a lot more reserved, grounded and quiet. It's annoying how every year they feel the need to put in two gays just to subject us to some homo-action - like yeah, we really want to see that. We want more characters like Nasty Nick Bates and "bottle-up-my vagina" Kinga (oh lawd, the rude but the extremely funny). So yeah, I'm going to put a dent in my healthy eating plan tomorrow night and will be in front of the TV with a bottle of Dr Pepper and a large packet of Cheeto's.

X-Factor winner and new J Records recording artist Leona Lewis attended "This Is Your Life", a UK TV show for Simon Cowell. The pretty 22-year-old took a break from recording to attend the show and she was sporting a new brunette shade of hair, which looked absolutely awesome (I hope we won't be seeing the blonde again for quite a while). I cannot wait for this chick to release her album later this year:



The acid-tongued judge was recently surprised by Sir Trevor McDonald carrying his famous red book, which chronicles Simon's life. The one off episode will air on UK TV on the 2nd of June. Jennifer Lopez, fellow "X Factor" judge Sharon Osbourne, and Oprah Winfrey are all said to be involved. Celebrities that attended the event 2 days ago included cutie 2005 X-Factor winner Shane Ward, Jerry Springer, Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, Ryan Seacrest, Louis Walsh and many others.

Anyway, check out these pictures of Leona at last week's American Idol 6 finale, with judges Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Simon's girlfriend Terri Seymour:



Wow. Terri is absolutely gorgeous. Anyway, Leona was supposed to debut her new single at the finale but couldn't due to being sick with tonsillitis. I hope we get to hear the new single real soon and as its reported to be a track produced by Dallas Austin, I so anticipate it.

Beyonce attended her concert's afterparty in Madrid Spain:





[images via facetoface]

I think she looked amazing, and I love that hair on her. Let's just hope she stays away from those tacky lace fronts for good. Whoever swore that they give you a natural hairline LIED to you.

Here is Rihanna's "Umbrella" performance when she appeared on Viva Live in Germany a couple of days ago:


Horrible make-up as I stated before, but she's been doing her thang and I'm loving her new album now. I am glad she's finally found her niche and continues on with this direction in the future. I think the only song I don't like on Good Girl Gone Bad is Shut Up & Drive.

Former American Idol contestant Kimberley Locke performed live on the main stage at Raging Waters in San Dimas, California on May 27, 2007:




She reminds me sooo much of a younger Faith Evans. Still, it's good to know she's out there holding her own.

New R&B artist Samantha Jade is hitting us hard-style with her new single "Boyfriend" and the song is crazy! The hot new track is produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins:



Introducing Samantha Jade, a 19 year old multi-talent, whose debut album on Jive Records will arrive in stores later this year. Samantha first made her debut on the Step Up soundtrack. This track is mad hot. And she can really sing. Check It Out!

R&B Bites



1. Brandy apparently doesn't think much of the lawsuits leveled against her and is denying ALL allegations regarding last December's fatal car crash .... [READ MORE]

2. Prince Azim pays Michael Jackson $10 million to attend his birthday bash .... [READ MORE]

3. "Since Capitol records have merged with another shit label Virgin; Janet Jackson, Stacie Orrico and now Letoya Luckett have departed. Not sure what's the fate of Cherish music is, but their third video single was haulted because of the switch" - Thanks for the scoop Fabizzle! That's fucked up.

On that note I'm out. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: