UMBRELLA - RIHANNA (DOWNLOAD RIHANNA'S EXCLUSIVE NEW SINGLE)

Finally, we get to hear Rihanna's first single "Umbrella" off her 3rd album Good Girl Gone Bad which was exclusively unveiled last night by Def jam. Here is a mediocre quality download:


"Um-ber-rella... You can stand under my Umbre lla Ella ella ella ay ay ay! It's raining". Hahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. This chick has a way of pronoucing words (remember "I don't want to be a murderrreerrrerr"? LMAO). Check out her pronounciation of "Umbrella". The track features Jay-Z as I've been constantly reporting. So what do I think of the track? It's catchy. That's all I can say right now. It is definetely a grower. I think it would be much hotter if it was given to someone who could actually sing well but this will no doubt be another smash hit for her. Since Jay-Z has her back on this track, it will do wonders. Rihanna's new album Good Girl Gone Bad is set to drop 5th June 2007.

0 Comments: