NEW YEARS EVE CRUMBS!

A huge Happy new years eve to all the million visitors that pay this site a visit! All the artists, managers, production companies and record executives that have helped me to make this blog what it is, everybody for supporting my ads and my blog and making sure my ass gets paid because the rewards are gratifying, those who sent in donations, ya'll know who you are so ma$$ive thank you. Thanks all for the thousands of emails I got this year, massive thanks to Booskee and Etienne for hooking me up with the exclusive music, when everybody was downloading scratchy web rips you guys always ensued I got the exclusive high quality CD rips! Everybody who has sent in pictures a huge thanks! You guys are my friends for life! A huge thanks to Laurie who provided me with some wicked albums to put on my old blog. Girl, hit me up! I would love for you to write on my site some time in the near future! I can't believe I am writing my last blog entry of 2006! It's madness.

KOSER, keep doing your gigs, good things will come. You guys rock and thank you for all the sweet messages you leave on my myspace although I hardly log in nowadays. In the new year I will definitely make the effort to attend one of them. Mr Monty (haha, cool name), you're gorgeous and so sweet. If you were a little older than 18, I'd have been onto you BIG time! Thank you for being a great friend! Julian, I haven't forgotten about you, get back to blogging boy, yours were hot and I miss it. Dach and Tramelia, you my girls always sharing with me the stresses of study life and men, but truth is, who needs them, stay true to yourselves and the studying always pays off in the end! I've been there and know exactly how it feels. Happy holidays! J, go dick-whip yaself! Hahahaha! Your comments have me dying. Keep them coming! Fabizzle, thank you for being such a loyal friend and providing me with the hook-ups! Leona Lewis is going to rule 2007, you best believe it! Big ups to all my affiliates, my favourite blogs Crunk & Disorderly, Perez Hilton and Pink Is The New Blog, you guys rock and I am so inspired by your blogs!

Shout out to Vibe magazine, Ryan Leslie, Devon Howard and JadNRush and all at Atlantic Records who have emailed me over the months showing my blog much love! All you upcoming artists that I support and promote, just make sure when you become rich and famous, ya'll don't forget about a sista. Haha. Just kidding! I wouldn't be working my butt off if I didn't enjoy doing this. All my fans from all over the globe that pay homage to my site, thank you! Please don't be mad if you're not seeing your name up here, my list is higher than the Eiffel tower but you know I am cool with you either way. Stay tuned, stay sweet, stay fab!

Our R&B princess Ashanti did a really cute photoshoot for the new year edition of Jane magazine:

[SOURCE] [CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

She looks so cutesy and pretty and usually, the hair wouldn't normally be to my liking but I actually think it works.

On 29th December 2006, Cassie was having a great time on Miami Beach, Florida as she looked really spectacular in a skimpy white bikini:

[CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

Cassie has a lot to be happy about as 2007 will see her bite into her first ever movie role. Will she be able to show us that she actually has talent in the acting sector? And if her acting is better than her singing, maybe this is something she should indulge in full time. On the same day, Cassie also attended a New Years Week Miami party which also took place on Miami Beach:



R&B crooner Robin Thicke was also at the event looking every inch like his father. Meanwhile, Jennifer Hudson performed yesterday evening at The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York:

[CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

Her wig looks like a peacock modelling on her head. So not a good look. However, 2006 was definitely Jennifer's year and big things lie in await for 2007. She will be really busy recording her debut album on J Records and I can't wait for that, simply because of her amazing rendition of And I'm Not Telling You which to this day will always send chills down my spine. Two diva's who will send chills down our spines next year consist of the following:



Big news. Whitney Houston wants to mentor Leona Lewis!!! [READ MORE] Leona's idol and Whitney's arch rival Mariah Carey was seen living up Aspen's party scene looking, not so glamorous, and she were also accompanied by her nephew:


[CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

What's with the shades? I guess this is Mariah's chill-out place during the Christmas holidays. It will be all over soon. The kids go back to school, work resumes back to normal, not just for the ordinary folk but for the celebrities. After everything is said and done, Mariah will be heading back to New York to start work on her new album with Swizz Beatz.

And speaking of someone who had to go back to New York was king of pop Superstar Michael Jackson, who attended the funeral of soul legend James Brown:

[CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

Wow. I can't believe it. It's been 5 days since he passed away. Seriously, this is so surreal, I didn't post the pictures of his wake because I just found it rather disturbing and so heartbreaking. You know MJ HAD to put a truce on his reclusive life away from the United States to see to the very man who inspired him, performance-wise throughout his WHOLE career, even as a little boy. Michael caused major uproar when he bent over the legend's open casket and kissed James Brown on the forehead. He needs to quit with that ridiculous wig though, and just rock the Negroid hair he was born with.

Stay tuned I'm out!

0 Comments: