TUESDAY R&B FABNESS!!!

Proceeding along with Tuesday's R&B fabness, I guess yesterday was a lazy day and seeing Britney and Paris hog all the limelight from everything else is a pretty daunting situation. As much as I anticipate Britney's comeback, I think she is going about it the wrong way but who am I to tell a stinking rich celebrity how to live their life? She has a mother and a father so you know if she wants to throw herself under the gutter, it's not really my problem, I am over it. I just wanted to correct an error I made last Sunday regarding those new Ciara pictures:




They did NOT come from King but Giant magazine, and here is the rest of the shoot. She looks absolutely beautiful. I am going to go as far as to say this is the best shoot she has EVER done. UPGRAAAADE!

Jennifer Hudson shows she can be just as sexy as Beyonce when she wants to be with these latest new pictures. I just love them. She looks bootylicious and fabtacular (OK, now she got me making up vocabulary that don't even exist).
[SOURCE]
.



It has also been made official by Arista that Jennifer will be making sweet wonderful music with Clive Davis on Arista Records. She will begin recording her debut album next year, presumably after the Oscar buzz surrounding Dream Girls has died down, that would be around say what, March?

Clive on Jennifer: "Jennifer is a vocal wonder, a tremendously gifted artist," said Clive Davis, Arista founder and BMG U.S. Chairman. "Her extraordinary voice gives her a signature sound and distinguishes her from every singer on the horizon today. Jennifer is a very exciting new addition to the Arista family."Jennifer on Clive: "Clive Davis is a legend and I feel more than honored to be associated with him," Jennifer said. "Because of his vision and hands on approach,Arista already feels like home. I can't wait for us all to make beautiful music together."
[SOURCE]

Awesome. I seriously can not wait for this simply because I've always rooted for Jennifer in American Idol so to see her get voted out so early in the competition broke my heart and only reinforced the fact that audiences cast their vote through popularity and not talent. Do you all remember that season when her, Fantasia Barrino and Latoya London all made the bottom 3? Three black women who just so happened to be the best singers in the competition making it into the bottom 3 lead to some sort of conspiracy theory but you have to admit, it did smell something kind of fishy. Anywho, Jennifer gets the last laugh. May I ask, where is Diana Degarmo? Beyonce elegantly makes the front cover of Canadian fashion magazine Flare:

Niiiiice. She was also spotted in New York with her personal designer who looks gay to me for some reason:

And for more Dream Girls extravaganza, don't forget to peep the premiere of Beyonce's new video Listen TOMORROW. I guess not just to plug the movie but the soundtrack as well which is a two-disc set and will be be released 5th December 2006. Beyonce overkill. Didn't she just release Irrepleaceable like 3 weeks ago in the US and overseas? Now I am seeing Ring The Alarm video all over MTV (the video is newly released over here) and now we have another video for Listen. After Oscar night, I advise her and her tiresome lace front to take a well-earned break. Still, you can hate the woman as much as you like, you gotta give it to her. She is motivated, career-savvy and ambitious as all hell and well, we need more strong-headed black women like her. So in that aspect, I do admire her, but take a break dammit!!! Don't come back for another 4-5 years. Have Jay-Z's babies and enjoy the little camels. Do something that doesn't entail being in the spotlight.
.


Tia Mowry is a doll to me, absolutely gorgeous. Her latest appearance was at the 75th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade. I wonder why her twin sister Tamyra is never seen attending events. Maybe she prefers the quite life but there were a stage where these two use to be joined at the hip and never seen without each other. They were like each others accessory back in the day.

Check out Ashanti's appearance on 106 & Park yesterday. The chick looked mad hot, in her cute dress and shoes. Her body is siiiiick! Mind you, she says she's been working out with her trainer for six weeks now. In the 10-minute clip, she talks about her new album. She says she did a collabration on the new album with Snoop which she says is bananas. On her new upcoming album she has also worked with Jermaine Dupri and Pharrell Williams and a host of other new producers and she is going down to LA to do some more recording.


The chick can laugh for daaays but her personality is sooooo cute. She is soooo adorable. I had better stop with this because she's making me start to admire her *lol* I like how she sneakily dodged the question when they tried to ask her about Nelly and who she spent thanksgiving with. Haha. Slick! Check it out.
.



Over the weekend saw Ireland play as the ultimate hot spot as three sexy acts took to the stage - Christina Aguilurer (spelt wrong on purpose), Rihanna and the Pussy Cat Dolls. Hmmmm, they say it will all be about Nicole Scherzinger next year but to be honest with you I'm not really sure if she has the star power to go solo or what. The Pussy Cat Dolls is like her backing vehicle so of course she should make the most of it though, but personally I would rather see Melody go solo more than Nicole. The chick is pretty and can really sing but she's only now getting noticed for her trademark addlibs in Buttons. And then we have Rihanna:
.


Now I like Rihanna, but her clothes are becoming less and less visible. I guess with a singing voice like hers, she needs to detract from that by getting on her grown and sexy. I'm not complaining though. Honest.

0 Comments: