CIARA: THE EVOLUTION (LEAKED)

Ciara's spankin' brand new album Ciara: The Evolution leaked last night and the album is HOT HOT HOT! She definitely brought the heat and I am so proud of Cici because she definitely exceeded expectations with this new CD of hers. You can check out my review below. I am burning my copy onto a CD right now as I speak. I will definetely be jamming to this ALL WEEKEND, in my car, in the house, when I'm on my break at work *lol*. As the album is all over the Net, it shouldn't be too hard to find but I will NOT be posting it here. But you can listen to the whole album [HERE].Thank you Tre and Alan.

Promise as we all know is the first single that just so happens to be a sultry laidback ballad with that Prince vibe written all over it. The track is very impressive and shows that there's more to this young woman's musical interpretation than just the word "club banger". The track That's Right features Lil John and his voice gets on my nerves but I see Cici will always be forever grateful for his massive contribution to the largely successful Goodies. Energetically upbeat but nice and street. Definitely one for the clubs. Like A Boy should be the next single. It's hot, edgy and packs in some real punch. It will either be this or I Proceed which has a rather riveting R&B beat and pangs hit written all over it. Can't Leave Em Alone features 50 Cent with airy vocals and nice melody. Another potential hit. C.R.U.S.H is a typical but outstanding Ciara up-tempo as is Get In Fit In. Then we have My Love which is a power packed midtempo, and her slinky vocals are very fitting for this song. Make It Last is my jam all over again. It's a super hot dance track. Simply outstanding. Bang It Up is a futuristic club banger, and Get Up, included on the Step Up soundtrack, is a typical 1,2 Step remix. Same upbeat bassline and rhythm with different lyrics. Loved the video though but one of my least favourite Ciara tracks. A lot of the upbeat songs have this 80's kind of vibe and the album is so much of a differing transition to that of Goodies which is great that she switched up and didn't stick to the same ole same ole. She finishes the album with a preponderant number of warm and soft slow jams (So Hard, I'm Just Me and I Found Myself) showing that vocally (and lyrically), she has stepped up and that she remains an evolving artist who will be in the game for a long time to come. Rating: 8/10!

FULL R&B UPDATE COMING UP SHORTLY!!!

0 Comments: