WEDSNEDAY R&B SCOOP PART 2

PROMO

Beyonce's Got Milk Ad. Mama Tina looks better than Beyonce!

EVENTS

More pictures from Janet's FHM album release party as she poses with the stars. Just wanted to use this post to report that Janet WILL knock Justin Timberlake off the top spot selling at around 340-360k. It seems the Oprah effect really did help her out. Congrats Janet but I won't be popping those corks until Tuesday. Also, Radio One has reported that Janet has gone PLATINUM in the UK selling 300,000 copies in just TWO days. That's banana's! For those that missed Janet on Oprah on Monday, check out the links below:

Part 1 : Janet Performs "Nasty"/Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 /Part 5 / Part 6/Part 7 : Janet Performs "So Excited"

Cassie & Nelly Furtado at P.Diddy's press release party.

NEWS

'The record was too full of midtempos and ballads, so I wanted to bring it up a little bit,' Kelly Rowland tells MTV about her upcoming CD set for an early 2007 release. It turns out that Kelly's scrapped sophomore album The Story has come to a halt completely as the singer decides to go back to her "urban" roots with the Destiny's Child sound in tact. Good move, but she should've done that the FIRST time round instead of doing pop. I'm not going to paste the whole interview but you can read the whole article here at MTV.

P.Diddy has changed his cycle as he tells Vibe that his twins will be girls. He says: "I'm having twin girls. People say, to a so-called ladies' man or whatever, that when you have girls it changes you. So I was like, 'What's God trying to tell me by giving me two girls? When I pray every morning, I thank God for showing me what he showed me while I still have a chance to enjoy myself." The couple also have a son, Christian, eight, and Combs has another son with stylist Misa Hylton-Brim, Justin, 12. I wonder how Jennifer Lopez feels since all her exes are having babies. The ONE thing she desperately wants. I hope Jenny gets pregnant soon. Anyway, congrats Puffy!

ps

I am extremely sad to report that Etienne Evolution (TripleEspot) is closing down his blog so if you want to wish him well and say goodbye to a fantastic inspirational blog, now's the chance to do it. His blog will be deleted in a weeks time.

0 Comments: