IT'S ALL MICHAEL'S FAULT SAYS JANET ...

In the latest issue of Q magazine, Janet reveals that her obsession with her weight became an even bigger issue because of the cruel taunts of her brother Michael. She says her weight has yo-yoed because he would call her "fat butt". But as Michael was her brother battling his own physical insecurities, Janet found it in her heart to forgive him claiming that such taunts were due to "issues" with his own body. She says: "I was made to feel I was a fat kid by Michael. It really affected me, as an adult" OK, so Michael is STILL to blame for your current yo-yo weight loss Janet? It wouldn't have anything to do with your record label threatening to drop you if you didn't lose the pounds for your upcoming new album hmmm? After all, you look like an elephant when your not promoting an album or touring but when it's time to put out new music, toned up Janet with the super torso is always back in play.

Anyway, here are your latest magazine scans:

Rihanna looking gorgeous as HELL in Hype Hair magazine.
~
~
Christina Aguilera looking mad sexy in Adocate.
~
Yesterday's statistics was a world record for Toya's World. 3,099 visitors in one day! So, I want to thank EVERYBODY for taking the time out to read my blog and leave feedback and I want to say an extra big thanks to all for leaving all those nice messages on my myspace page as well as inbox. Yes I know I'm a bad sport to replying back to everyone but all in due time! I know I haven't logged into my account in days but I will as soon as possible! It is greatly appreciated and all messgaes don't go unacknowledged! Always remember that!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I thought, from what she said during another interview right after she lost the weight, she gained the weight for a role that she had gotten in a movie. When realizing that filming of the movie was going to conflict with the release of her album, she decided to give the role up and then she lost the weight.

Anonymous said...

Hey Toya, just wanted to say congratulations on your new record! God bless ya :)

Anonymous said...

yeah janet gained all that weight for a movie role because the director wanted her to gain the wieght . she DOES gain weight during her off time from the albums and the tours, but she always gets the weight back off . it's an ongoing trend with her. she does this every album so it's nothing new. i think she just mean't as a kid he caused her to have issues with her weight . i don't believe she mean't now.

Anonymous said...

Gurl stop, Virgin records aint droppin Janet Jackson...fat or thin SHE IS VIRGIN RECORDS!

Toya said...

Thanks Monica *hugs*

Random J said...

That second spread of Rihanna just exposes her big forehead, when they should be hiding it. She needs to headbutt the stylist for that one! *lol* She still looks hot though. It's her eyes. *drools mesmerized*

As for Janet's weight, her weight has always fluctuated. In the beginning of the "Control" days, she was fat. Then by the time "Pleasure principle" rolled around, she was thin. Her weights always yo-yo'd. First she blamed her obesity spell on a film role, now she wants to be blaming Michael. *LOL*

Bottom line...Miss Jackson be lookin' FINE now. I just don't like her stomach too toned. During the "All for you" period, her 6 pack put me off. It was too toned for my liking. *Urgh!*

---------------------------------------------------
http://i-am-random-j.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

X-TINA LOOKS VERY PRETTY.
SHE ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME AND I DON'T LIKE HER BUT I WILL ADMIT SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS IN THESE PICS.

RIHANNA IS PRETTY BUT I CAN'T GET PAST HER FORE(I MEAN)FIVEHEAD.LOL